- Getting Started
- Views, Templates, and Static Assets
- Setting up the Database
- Server Side Sessions
- Authentication and Authorization
This tutorial will walk you through creating a basic portfolio application for monitoring your investments. Users will be able to register, log in, create portfolios and manage the stocks in them. You will be able to package and install the application on other computers.
It’s assumed you’re already familiar with:
- Python 3.6+. The official tutorial in the Python docs is a great way to learn or review first.
- The basics of how Flask works. Flask Unchained is different in many ways, however it tries to remain true to much of the spirit (and API) of Flask, and as such it will probably be easier to find your way around if you’ve got some familiarity with Flask.
- The Jinja2 templating engine. See the official docs.
FIXME: The tutorial project code is available on GitHub.